Monday, July 23, 2012

Lilah Takes Ballet, Tap, and Gymnastics

Vivian, Kate, Julia, and Lilah are signed up for a week of dance class at "Dance Tech" in Blacksburg. They are learning how to do ballet, tap, and gymnastics. It's insanely adorable seeing these sweet girls in their ballet attire. Lilah borrowed a leotard from the dance instructor, but mommy bought her an insanely cute PINK leotard, tutu, and tights of her own for tomorrow. I realllllllllllllllllly hope this is something that we can do on a permanent basis. I did this as a little girl and I loved it. Call me bias, but to me, she looks like a little ballerina. :)
Lilah tries on her ballet shoes.

Vivian, Julia, and Lilah getting ready for dance class. (Where's Kate?)
Group Hug!

PLIE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they get to do this together! What a fun memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what beautiful pictures. the picture of lilah putting on her shoes and the group hug better be printed and framed. they are PRICELESS.

      Delete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)