Thursday, July 19, 2012

Out of Sight, Out of Mind....

NOT POSSIBLE!
Missing my little sis!!!!!
(Darren snapped this photo with his iphone. It's not a clear picture at all, but I LOVE IT! Sadly, it's the ONLY picture Whitney and I took together during her visit. WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE WE THINKING?)
Whitney, you left one week ago today. I still looked for you in step class this morning. The first few days the house seemed so lonely without you. I can't put it any better than you... "I'm sad about leaving, but I suppose reality isn't designed to give you what you always want." The Lord knows best!!! We will hope it is in His will for Whitney to be near us in the future.

1 comment:

  1. :( I hate when my sisters leave, or when I leave them. Glad you had a great visit with W.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)