Sunday, February 19, 2012

Evidence of Snow!




Enjoy some shots of the first snow of the year! It's hard to believe that yesterday it was 60 degrees and we had our ceiling fans on and our a.c. running in our van. Today, was completely OPPOSITE. Frigid, wet, and snowy. I am NOT a huge fan of snow. If there is ONE thing I do not enjoy, it is getting wet and cold. Everyone else had a blast though. Even the biggest kid in our home...Darren!!!!!!!!! No school tomorrow. Lucky for the kids and teachers. I hope the cabin fever doesn't creep up on me and I can just value this time with the kids. Say an extra prayer for me tonight. I keep repeating to myself, "Patience is one of the fruits of the Spirit!" LOL! Stay warm! Although, anyone in Florida is enjoying 81 degree temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)