Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fort Lewis Annual Carnival

Every year Tyson's school has a fundraiser Carnival and we have made it both years so far. I do my best to support his sweet school, in small ways. The kids had a blast. Basically, each classroom is set up with a game and prizes. We pre-bought 100 tickets, so the kids were able to run, run, run and play, play, play. Believe it or not, we were short 4 tickets once we made it to the face painting. So we actually had to buy MORE!!!

It was exciting to see the Fernandez family there!!! Unfortunately, they arrived about the time we were getting ready to leave. I think they had a great time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)