Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things!


The other day, I was in the middle of taking Jax's poopy diaper off after nap. He is a consistent pooper at 1:30 pm. It's hysterical that you can narrow down your child's bowel movements to the minute. Jax - 1:30 pm, Tyson - 4:45pm and Lilah - 5:25 pm. Anyway, as I was wiping Jax's hiney, a funny conversation took place between Tyson and I...

Tyson: "Phew... I am never having a baby!"
Me: "Why are you never having a baby?"
Tyson: "Because they stink and I'm not willing to change diapers."
Me: "Oh it's not that bad and besides, I want grandkids, so you have to have babies."
Tyson: "Wait... never mind, I'll have kids, it's not like I'll have to do anything. I'll be at work most of the time."
HA!!!!! I guess he thinks that daddies don't have to do much because they work most of the time. This is surprising because his daddy is VERY involved and is an amazing team player. I guess he's not very observant. Not sure how he can miss it!!!! Either way, I thought it was so hysterical that that came out of his mouth. I have to admit, it gave me a little satisfaction to hear that Tyson thinks moms do it all!

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)