Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Milk and Cookies for Santa!


I didn't know it at the time, but at Christmas Eve service, at Church, Tyson wrote a note to Santa on the Church bulletin (Kind of comical looking back. A note to Santa on the Church bulletin.) Anyway, it's hard to read, but Ty said,

"Dear Santa, I love you! I hope I am not on the naughty list. Would you mind leaving me a list of who is on your naughty list and who is on your good list? I hope my friends and I are NOT on the naughty list!"

A note...
Milk....
And 10 Oreo Cookies... (Tyson had ALL to do with the quantity... brown noser!)
Santa Darren wrote back and said,
"THANKS for the milk and cookies. Sorry Ty, I can NOT tell who is naughty or nice!! Merry Christmas!! Love Santa!" Santa was a piggy. He ate 7/10 cookies. No wonder his belly is so plump!

1 comment:

  1. haha that is comical that he wrote santa a letter in church, he just wanted to know which of his friends was naughty :) thats cute! curious who ate 7 cookies in the bolling household, i know it wasn't d. or you.. hmmm

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)