Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"You are officially THAT nerdy mom!"

"You are officially THAT nerdy mom!" That was the comment out of my husband's mouth, as I pulled up to the house, during his lunch break, sporting THIS...
I bought this accessory weeks ago and I could NOT wait to dress up my van. I thought I should wait until December 1st so my van wouldn't get keyed, but November 30th is close enough. I've always wanted a set of rudolph gear. Haha. I forgot I had attached rudolph to my van and I was wondering why I kept getting so many stares today. I mean, I know I'm beautiful and all, AND I know it's hard NOT to stare at me, but geez.... the stares were MANY! LOL!. Just teasing. I guess people either thought my dressed up van was clever, cute, cheesy, or thought that possibly Santa got rid of his sleigh and bought himself a Sienna minivan. HE HE.

The kicker... Darren has to drive this thing around town too!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 comments:

  1. Nerd. By the way, I will NOT drive this car like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you were officially a "That" nerdy mom when you got the thing to go on top of the van during the summer but this TOPS IT! ps. i laughed out loud. ill try to contain my laughter when i see you at preschool and church. you are the only one who can pull this off. yay for christmas spirit. poor darren though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)