Monday, September 19, 2011

In Your Presence!

Lord, you are worthy of all adoration and praise. Father help us to be faithful to you even in times filled with despair, anguish, and pain. Your grace is sufficient for every hurdle we will face. Your love is abounding. May we never loose site of you, our FIRST love. Everything we have comes from your hands. You've breathed life into our nostrils and gave us temporary life on earth and if we choose to turn our life over to you, you have promised us eternal life in Heaven. What an undeserving gift! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I pray everything we do points back to your son Christ's death and resurrection! I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Thank you for posting this. Just what I needed this morning :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)