Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Poor Judgement Call

Every day I put Jax and Lilah down for a nap, I allow them to pick one or THREE books to bring into their crib with them (it's hard to believe they are almost 3 and still in a crib!). On Friday, I made a HORRIBLE judgement call. I allowed Jax to "sleep" with "bro-bro's" most prized possession... his 1st YEARBOOK! By far, this is Tyson's favorite thing he owns even above and beyond his Nintendo DS. I entered the twins' room, about 15 minutes after laying them down, because I heard some raucous and to much shock and disappointment, this is what I found when I entered.
(The Old Year Book!)

Needless to say, Jax was in deep trouble. As I was reprimanding him, Darren walked in and was livid. Jax got a good, three hard spankings from Daddy AND let's just say, I, too, got yelled at. "What in the world were you thinking? Do you realize how devastated Tyson is going to be?" YIKES. It's never fun being the one on the receiving end of daddy's wrath.

We hid the torn yearbook from Tyson until I was certain that it could be replaced. Ty's teacher saved the day, really the year, by finding a new yearbook that we could purchase.
(The new year book!)

1 comment:

  1. glad you were able to replace it. cohen has shredded his fair share of books during nap. ahh.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)