Saturday, August 27, 2011

Preschool?????


That's right! It did just seem like yesterday that I was carrying to fetus' around, but it wasn't. They are NOW 2 1/2. Lilah and Jaxon begin preschool after Labor Day! It's so hard to believe. It's truly bitter-sweet for me. This coming up Tuesday, we have been invited to "Back to School" night. I've been talking to Lilah and Jax about their school and all the little details and they really seem excited. I think it will be a HUGE help that Cohen and Cyrus will be in their class. Familiar faces are always a huge plus!

2 comments:

  1. i had this talk with cohen yesterday and he ever MORE excited now about school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been talking about school all summer, and Cyrus is so excited to be in class with Jax, Lilah, and Cohen. It's really cute to hear him talk about his friends.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)