Sunday, August 28, 2011

Potty Training On The GO!!!!

Potty training on the go requires quite a bit of STUFF. Okay, maybe not. Maybe it's just what I REQUIRE for potty training on the go!. LOL!

I've lined the twins' car seats with large, black garbage bags incase of an accident.
Lilah and Jax weren't thrilled about the feel of the garbage bags underneath them, but I just don't have the energy to deal with an accident in a car seat, much less TWO car seats. I told them if they go two weeks without an accident, I will remove them. So far, so good! The bag you see, is the bag I originally put on their seats 6 days ago.
My wonderful friend Jody couldn't stop laughing when she saw this. AM I THE ONLY ONE who would think of this?

1 comment:

  1. i didn't think of this but it is a wonderful idea! :) wish i would have used it 4 weeks ago when cohen started potty training. i am so proud of lilah and jaxy i have YET to see them to praise them! :(

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)