Monday, August 29, 2011

Getting Prepared for Preschool!

Just because it's ONLY preschool, doesn't mean we don't need styling bookbags and matching lunch boxes. These darling necessities were purchased at paper and polka dots. My new favorite place to shop for the twins!!!! I figured I'd match them as long as I can because it's only a matter of time before they reject it!
Lilah is getting so big!
She was so excited to carry her bookbag and lunch box around.
How insanely cute is this?
Jax is going to be such a hunk at preschool!
He looks like a kindergartner. SO hard to believe.

Just like sissy's only BLUE!

And of course, don't forget school supplies too! Not nearly as much as "bro bro" had to have for 1st grade, but still a bit more than I expected. Here is their list:
1. Paper Towels
2. Tissues
3. Hand Sanitizer
4. Wipes
5. Change of Clothes

1 comment:

  1. correction: cohen and jax will be hunks with their new backpacks!! jk :):) can't wait to see he-mans!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)