Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby Delicacy?????

(Look closely to view the evidence on his shirt and face)

Yesterday, while at the park, "baby Caleb" was sitting peacefully on a blanket, laid out for him to play on. Of course, the mommies were busy chasing all the other kids around. I glanced over at Caleb to find him chewing on something. I ran to see what it was and NO LIE, it was a piece of dog poop. Who knows how long this poor baby was chewing on it, but he sure was enjoying it or at least it seemed! Is dog poop a baby delicacy? GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that he doesn't get sick from this snack.

The poo sat next to the yogurt snack. Now tell me why one would go for the poo over the yogurt snack? Maybe because it was larger? Or appeared to be chocolate? Oh bless his heart!

1 comment:

  1. im gonna go with that he thought it was chocolate. i sure don't want my child to be the one who "eats poop". gross. geez, poor caleb.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)