Saturday, August 20, 2011

Don't TRUST Your Friends

So, whoever said Christians were a bunch of fuddy duddies, is beyond me? My family in Christ is NOTHING but a BUNCH of pranksters. I love it! I've had my bed "short sheeted". I've had my Pastor "prank call me". He called me the first day of Tyson's 3rd year of preschool and pretended to be the school nurse, and told me Ty had head lice. Our home has been "ding dong ditched". And now after leaving my camera BEHIND (pun intended), I found THIS on my camera when it was returned to me! They even tried to hack into my blogger account and continue their prank by writing a BLOG post acting as if it was written by me.

BOTTOM LINE (again PUN INTENDED), don't trust your friends, especially your Christian ones! Ahem - SHANNON AND JODY!
Hairy Butt (Harper Maggi the Dog)
Cute Butt (Daniel Maggi - 7 months old)
Lil Butt (Ansley Williams - 3 1/2 Years Old)
No Butt (Jody Williams)

Smelly Butt (YOUTH PASTOR Brett Williams)

I don't get mad, I get even!!!! BUT, I think I am at fault here. As scripture says, Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord." ~Romans 12:19

1 comment:

  1. the williams sure do love to show off their tushes :) i love that you seeked scripture in your defense, awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)