Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy BELATED Birthday Jody & Lisa!!!!

Another great night out with my "Sensational 6". This time we celebrated Jody and Lisa's birthday. Their birthdays were in May, but our trip to Short Pump created a small delay in celebrating with them. This time we met at Carrabba's Italian Grill. YUM!!!!!!!!!! We got there at 6:30 pm and were the last table remaining at 11:00 pm, so needless to say we got "kicked out." I think we would have stayed all night. Now that all of our birthdays have been celebrated, we have to come up with a new reason to go out to eat again real soon. Thank you to all of our fabulous husbands for blessing us with a much needed and very appreciated night out with our closest girlfriends.


The crazy birthday girls!!! You know when I give to one, I have to give to all. So, these two were the last remaining that needed hats and glasses!
We had a passerby take a group shot.
Who looks goofier? Who looks younger? These young ladies aren't even close to being 30 years old. Makes me feel SOOOOO OLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)