Monday, May 23, 2011

Paintball Fun!!!

On Sunday, anyone at Church who signed up, took a "road trip" to Wolf's Ridge Paintball facility. Each family brought their own meat and two side dishes. The mommies pack a ton of outdoor toys too for the kids. We spent over 5 hours hanging out and watching our crazy husbands paintball each other to death. We even allowed some of the younger kids to do it, such as TY. He did SO good, even better than daddy, lol! Towards the end, I couldn't resist. I had to give it a shot. It felt like my old police academy days! Darren left with a ton of welts and bruises all over his body. But you know what they say, "No pain. No gain!" Next time, I'm leaving the kids home and playing the entire time. It is redneck looking, but it's a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)