Saturday, May 21, 2011

Goomsmen Dance To Dirty Pop At Belcher Wedding Reception

Today, Shawn and Kaitlyn became ONE flesh. At their wedding reception, the groomsmen did a choreographed dance to NSync's Dirty Pop (dance teacher... Kayla Strickland). Different versions of the video will be placed on here eventually, but I knew there would be TONS of people wanting to see how "nysc" these guys really were. This was the biggest highlight at the reception. I was amazed at how good they were. I guess the 10 or so practices paid off.

From Left to Right, TOP ROW: Scottie Carroll, Shawn Belcher (GROOM), and Ben Carroll
From Left to Right, BACK ROW: Andrew Cundiff, Darren Bolling, and Pastor Brett Williams

ENJOY!!!!! I DID! I keep re-watching it over and over and over so I can watch each groomsmen.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for posting this! :) anytime i need a laugh i know where to come...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)