Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Messy Monday!

On Monday, I made vanilla cupcakes and chocolate cupcakes for a playdate this Thursday. I'm being harassed and stalked for them :) (JODY, BRETT, MATTIE, & AARON). I allowed Lilah and Jaxon to enjoy some left over batter. This was their first time eating raw batter. There are no photos of Ty because he's abnormal when it comes to chocolate. Why? He despises it! The smell, the taste, and the sight of it.

Jax was funny. He didn't let one drop go to waste, but refused to get his fingers dirty.
































Lilah, on the other hand, decided she wanted the smell to last forever.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)