Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Learned Something New In The Cleaning World!


Who'd ever think that the inside of your washing machine needs to be cleaned? Not I! It's like washing the bottom of your feet everyday. Aren't they just going to get dirty again? (Just teasing, I do wash my feet). But seriously, I just assumed that the inside of a washing machine does get washed EACH time you wash clothing.

My dear friend Ashely introduced me to the "Tide Washing Machine Cleaner". I found it a Kroger. Per instructions: pour 1 pouch into the washing machine, run washer on "normal" cycle using hot water. It helps keep your washer fresh, not to mention makes your entire laundry room smell o so yummy.

Clean clothes should start with a clean washer! So get on it...

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...never thought about that! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew, dirty feet. i dont believe you really wash them! ; ) who would have ever thought I would teach you something about the cleaning world.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)