Thursday, October 24, 2019

You Are One [KOHL] Dad!

What do you get an amazing man for his birthday, who has reached his 70s, and is a simple person? I know, right? It's hard!!!! My father-in-law celebrated his birthday on October 22nd and I told him yesterday that it is really a challenge finding gifts for him.  NOT because he isn't worthy. It's QUITE the opposite of that. BUT because he really doesn't need anything and as stated before, he's a simple man!
I do know that one of his favorite store is KOHL's.  So, ONE of his gifts was a gift certificate too KOHL's.  I didn't wanted to give it to him in a card.  I wanted to add a little personal touch to it, so that it sent the message that we put some thought into his gift. I created a printable and a "pun" to help make receiving it more PUN FUN!

The pun was, "You are one KOHL Dad!" Of course, if you have NOT already figured it out yet or are slow to "get it", the word KOHL should be read as "COOL".

I am providing the printable to you for FREE. You can personalize the TO and FROM sections with your handwriting.  

Directions: 
Print
Attach Gift Card using a hot glue gun

Wala!

Just a little FYI, I did hot glue a Scotch Felt Pad to the printable FIRST so that the gift card would POP and be more three dimensional. Of course, that's optional. 

We really do mean what you say though.  Reid is definitely a cool dad/grandad.  To say he is a special man with a heart of gold would be an understatement.  I have never had ANYTHING negative to say about him. Darren is so much like his father and I feel so blessed to have BOTH of them in my life.

If you would like to replicate this gift idea, click here..  

Happy Birthday Reid! And many MORE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)