Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Jaxon Bollling - Fifth Grade - First Day Of School

Don't worry! I didn't forget about my handsome "guido".  I am just busy "playing" being wife/mom and couldn't do three consecutive posts without life getting in the way.
Jax is also in the fifth grade this year.  AND YES, it's a true story that I bribe my kids to take photos memories. I didn't force him to dress fancy. I just wanted him to feel cool and be happy. Nike EVERTHING for the win!
I am blessed to call this kid mine.  He's just the best!
I am wishing him a wonderful year with Miss Elmore.  This is his last year in Elementary school. All of these "lasts" are killing me.  
I love you handsome boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)