Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Instagram Brownies!

The only thing better than Instagram, is chocolate peanut butter instagram brownies.
I made these for a youth event at our previous church. The kids weren't allowed on their phones and I figured if they couldn't use social media, they could eat it.  To make, bake up your favorite batch of brownies. Allow them to cool. Layer each brownie with a peanut butter frosting. Use oreo cookies, pancake syrup, Jelly Belly jellybeans, Hershey's chocolate bar, and Air Head Rainbow Xtremes to decorate the brownie, replicating the Instagram icon.  
I found the jelly bellies at Five Below.  The AirHead, rainbow xtremes are easily found at the Dollar Store or any gas station.  If you cannot locate the "bite" size xtremes, buy the strips and cut them.
I love the way they turned out.  JUST picture perfect.  Haha.  Pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)