Wednesday, February 20, 2019

$55.00 Is All It Takes...

55... the magic number!! That's all it takes is $55.00 U.S. dollars to gain access to your own personal makeup business. Or 5,500 U.S. pennies. OR $1.83 per day, for 30 days!! We equate that to the price of a Sam’s Club membership. 

It’s not a bad price to own your own business and make your own schedule. Not to mention receive 20%-50% off the retail price, the potential to earn: a SeneCar (if you need it), trips, ranking jewelry, such as rings, experience a bond with ladies who love what you love, and wear top notch products on your skin, IN ADDITION TO gaining self-confidence and personal growth. On occasion, our company offers sign ups for free or in exchange for $55.00 worth of product, but in two years, I have only see this happen (3) times. 

Do you love our products and are tired of paying full price? Do you have a BFF, mom, sister, or daughter who’d go in with you and you two could tag team working the business together??? Are you looking for a little something you can call your own? Maybe you are a SAHM and because being a SAHM can get a little lonely, you'd like to have a little side gig. Maybe, you just LOVE makeup or want to start a really good skincare regimen, but paying full price is for cosmetics is the PITS. Maybe, you have children who are causing you to run out of money and need a flexible way to earn some extra income. 

Message me. I’ll fill you in on all of the details. I’ll be realllly transparent about it all. I will coach you every step of the way, if desired/needed. I will support you every step of the way! 

"I sell it because I love it.  I don't love it because I sell it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)