Friday, January 25, 2019

"I've Been Slimed!"

Welp!!! On this particular day, the elves visited Lilah's slime cabinet, where she stores all of her supplies and slime creations. 




I think they felt bad that she was so upset when the new coloring supplies were hidden in Jax's sock drawer, assuming it was a gift solely for him, so they deiced to do a little something that she would really enjoy.
They not only brought her all new slime supplies, to make GRINCH slime, UGH, but they also brought her ingredients to make homemade edible slime.  Sigh... Powered sugar is the MESSIEST baking ingredient ever.
I guess Napoleon was annoying the living daylights out of Rosie, Ariel, and Chippey because they locked him up and SLIMED him.  
Oh don't you know... as the elf scene creator, this particular scene forced me to have to be up close and personal with slime, AT 4 a.m.  Like, I had to TOUCH IT.  EWE!!!! They were also give some "elf drool", from Target. Our elves are simply that cool!
Lilah wasted no time making slime, but I have delayed allowing them make the edible slime as long as I possibly could.  Jax MADE ME commit to letting them make it this week. Stay tuned... the ingredients are for candy cane slime, but I have a feeling they are going to desire gummy bear or jolly rancher slime instead.

P.S. Can I just tell you that both my husband and I officially loathe the smell of our fresh out of the dryer laundry.  I have been using the same detergent for almost a decade and I have always LOVED it.  NOW, I can't stand the smell because it smells like slime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)