Saturday, December 2, 2017

We Are Back!

Our elves on the shelf are BACK!!!
The first night they arrived was December 1st.  They used to arrive as soon as the trees were done being decorated, but this momma decorates too early and this momma already loses about 25 hours of sleep, in the month of December, because of the elves, so I had to switch things up.  LOL!
Day 2 - today - begins the tricky hiding fun and elf shenanigans.  I try DESPERATELY NOT to check Pinterest or social media hashtags.  I enjoy coming up with my OWN ideas.  I like to be original.  
Our elves brought a special red door last year
This year, I guess they wanted to embellish it with their own set of lights.  
Doesn't it look adorable?
I make great use of the aisle in every craft store that has "miniatures".  They are the perfect size for elf fun!
Chipped had a nice reminder for us...
"I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life!" ~John 8:12
These little boogers... they are so cute that it's hard to be mad at them, but they sure to make a ton of messes... like holes in ceilings and walls where they hung lights.
#Imagine #Believe #MakeBelieveFUN #ElfinAround

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)