Thursday, December 28, 2017

Unicorn Obsession!

If you follow me on Instagram, some of these Christmas posts may feel like duplicates and I apologize. Sometimes I get share happy and fail to realize that my viewers may be the same on both feeds. Once I get back to my normal, daily posting, I will make certain that I just give my IG followers sneak peaks, that lead them to my blog for the FULL post.  I just have NOT been able to post daily due to the holidays.  As you saw earlier from today's post, my Liley received, from Santa, some gymnastics equipment/clothing and then she also received a WRAPPED box of unicorn items.
First up, "Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn.  Then, always be a unicorn!" sign. This item came from Altar'd State.  
 Unicorn headphones: Amazon!
 A JoJo Siwa Unicorn BOW from CVS.  
 A unicorn shirt: from Macy's, made by Epic Threads.  
 A unicorn face mask from Justice.  
An adorable, faux fur unicorn mini backpack, from Justice.  
Other items not mentioned, because not photographed individually are: Project 7 Unicorn gum, unicorn ornament from Michael's Stores, unicorn slipper sock from Old Navy, unicorn socks from Justice, and some unicorn post it notes from Wal-mart!

I sure hope she likes unicorns by her birthday because I got a ROYAL steal on some Meri&Meri unicorn party items from Macy's... like 90% off.  I shared this on my IG account and probably won't share it on the blog, so go check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)