Sunday, December 31, 2017

Elf On The Shelf - Day #8

On Day #8, our elves arrived and so did REAL SNOW!
The kids looked everywhere for them and didn't find them until we opened the blinds that morning.  
Our elves arrived in mason jars with a special note.   
One of Lilah's elves, Ariel, doesn't like snow, so she didn't arrive.  The truth is... I only could access two mason jars without waking up the rest of the house. LOL! AND Napoleon didn't arrive because of Ty's bad behavior from the day before.  
Jax found the elves.
Lilah was super excited and so intrigued that they were outside and in jars.
I thought this idea was pretty neat.  I LOVED that they had an opportunity to hang with their elves in a "safe" way! I came up with this idea in 5 seconds flat... when my other idea fell through.  
Above: the twins are enjoying hot chocolate with their elves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)