Monday, August 28, 2017

First Day Of Third Grade - Jaxon Bolling

My Jax is all about being comfortable and all that really means is wearing clothes that are comfy.  I tried my best to design his first day of school outfit around his desires.  So, he wore army/camoflauge "joggers" and graphic t-shirt that reads, "Ain't No Momma Like The One I Got!" Originally, I spotted it at Stellar Seven, but they were out of stock for his size. I immediately went to ETSY and found this seller. It worked out great because her shirts were cheaper anyway and just as nice.  Jax was so proud to wear his shirt and of course, I was so flattered.

Jax's first day of school sign was all geared towards the Dallas Cowboys and football, as you can see.  Jax's sign said, "I love football, watermelon, Dude Perfect, and sleepovers with Cohen." If you are interested in creating a sign like this one, click here.
 I am really not sure any little boy could be any cuter than he is.  Jax is our little guido.  LOL!
After dropping Ty off at football practice, I ran to GreenHill Park to capture these photos. 
His BIG brother Ty's personality really came out in many of these photos.  
I love his sweet demeanor and those dimples TOTALLY melt.my.heart.
Jax is most excited that his buddies Evan and Matthew are in his class.  He is also able to spend the entire school day with his twin sister.
He is ONE cool DUDE!
I allowed Jax to pick out a book bag of his choice and of course he picked out a Dallas Cowboys book bag.  
 AND you can't have a Dallas Cowboys book bag without a matching lunchbox right? This came from a sports store in our local mall.
Just like Lilah's lunch, Jax's lunch wasn't anything over the top.  I made him ham and cheese roll ups, a buttered Hawaiian roll, grapes/blackberry combo, sun chips, and a new snack mix made by crunch.  Of course, I enclosed a sweet note and a FUN pencils from Office Maxx and Michaels.
After school, on the first day of school, is ALWAYS so anticipatory to them.  They know I greet them with some fun goodies.  
What did Jax get? Well, GLUE, to make MORE slime.  
Witness gear: We love to share our LOVE of Jesus with others.  "For by Grace you have been saved through faith!" Ephesians 2:8
New sharpies in COLOR BURST colors and poster board.  Jax LOVES to color and create.  
A blue raspberry sucker!
 A gift card to iTunes!
AND, drumroll, the NEW G.O.A.T. Edition of Madden 18.  This game was over $80.00, so that's why his stash looks WEAK! He had to share this with his brother, but STILL a great after school gift. 
Jax is a little worried about 3rd grade being hard.  He said, "I got one B is 2nd grade and second grade was easy.  So I am so worried I will get 2 B's."  LOL! I, of course reassured him to just try his best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)