Saturday, January 7, 2017

Principal and School Secretary Christmas Gifts!

 I'm not going to drag out this post.  I just wanted to share how cute this gift came together.  
While at Pier 1, I spotted these adorable, beaded snowman earrings. Originally $12.95, on sale for $2.95. Score! The box also came from Pier 1.  Normally $2.95, on sale for $.99 cents.
Bath and Body Works' candles fit PERFECTLY inside the boxes.  I took advantage of the (3) Wick, $8.00 candle sale. This gift retailed for $33.00.  I only paid $12.00 each for these gifts! DOUBLE SCORE!
Both Mrs. K (the principal) and Mrs. Dixon (the school secretary) seemed very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)