Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Why Does It Feel Like, Somebody's Watching Me?

Last year, I came up with my own clever, spooky, and fun Halloween party favor for my children's classroom parties. Yup... I said last year! AND yes, I have yet to blog about it, but NOW just seemed like the perfect time since there are only 40 days until Halloween. I purchased everything eyeballs (chocolate, bouncing balls, and glasses) and created my own label that read: 
"Why does it feel like somebody's watching me?"
I sealed all three items up in one, clear, fitting cellophane bag and attached the label with some raffia.  It was definitely a hit. I know I took more photos, but I will have to locate them before posting them.  Sigh.  In the meantime, fyi, all three items came from Target.
If you would like to snag this idea, I am offering my label to you FREE! Just click here, download, and print!!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Clever, like all your ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Whoever you are. LOL! #anonymous Sign up and be a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)