Thursday, August 18, 2016

Glenvar Cheer Camp Continued... 2016

 Lilah had a blast at the Glenvar Youth Cheer Camp, held by the Glenvar High School Cheerleaders.  She was also so SAD when it ended.  The ONLY reason I think I would want another daughter is to give her a playmate.  LOL!  Otherwise, SHE'S more estrogen than I can handle.  Hehe.  No, but seriously, she LOVES being around other BIG females.  She really looks up to so many of these girls.  Enjoy a few pics and short videos that I took the last two days of camp.  
On the last day, her "team" performs the cheers they learned and a very brief dance.
The video quality KILLS ME. Come on apple... you can produce better images/video quality than this. I guess it's time to break out the new video camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)