Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Cow Appreciation Day!

Last year, we participated in our FIRST "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-Fil-A.  Basically, if you dress up like a cow, you get a free meal. Who can give up free food?!?!?! NOT I!!! So this year, Cow Appreciation Day snuck up on me.  I saw CF Salem's post, advertising about it, but I still forgot until early this a.m.  I had literally 17 minutes to spend coordinating outfits. I think, considering my time frame, we did pretty well!!!! 
Our attire consisted of cow masks, black outfits, white cow spots, a "necklace", and utters made out of plastic gloves filled with pink, heart-shaped marshmallows. Ty's necklace read, "eat", Lilah's "mor", and Jax's "chikin".  
The only happy participants were Jax and I.  You could almost see the attitudes, from Ty and Lilah, from behind the masks.  They were embarrassed and didn't understand why we couldn't just pay for our meals.  Clearly, they don't know the value of a dollar $25.00. When we got inside Chick-Fil-A and the kids saw everyone dressed up and we got mounds of compliments on our "utters", they started cheering up.
Thanks Jax for cutting off my head. (above)  

Enjoy a little flipagram I made, of our experience, today! A special thank you to CF Salem for your loyalty and love to your customers. We will definitely make this a yearly tradition, as long as my kids will allow it to happen!!! Definitely gotta add this fun event to our Summer Bucket List from here on out!!!
You HAVE to listen to this funny song, by Tim Hawkins, about Chick-Fil-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)