Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Difference Between Type A & Type B Personalities

Nothing gets under my skin more than when someone who has a total Type B personality, gives advice to someone with a total Type A personality.  Is that even a fair possibility? Why is the Type A person NEVER giving advice to the Type B person? Because the Type A personality would constantly be putting the Type B personality down. I'd rather be Type A, any day, over Type B.

Just leave my motivated, dedicated, determined, creative, "go get 'em", willing, driven, energetic, hard-working, active, and attentive self alone and go take a nap! HA! You will never understand ME and I will never understand you.  

Did I just say that?  Yes, yes I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)