Thursday, March 11, 2021

The BEST Margarita E-V-E-R!

I love to end a Thursday with the ONLY cocktail I drink these days. I haven’t had wine in almost a year. Which is crazy because I was very in love with moscato. I haven’t had a beer since late October. I used to love a cold brewski, but I tried to have one the two weeks ago and just couldn’t do it. Blah. It’s crazy how your taste buds change.
I am very guarded against condoning drunkenness, but I do believe in rewarding yourself after a hard work week. Whether you choose ice cream, a shopping splurge, coffee, or a cocktail, do all things responsibly and in moderation.
I HIGHLY recommend trying my recipe. You will NEVER be able to drink a margarita from a restaurant ever again. I cannot stomach sour mix now. 1. Fill a shaker to the brim with ice.
2. 1.5 shots of Jose Cuervo Tequila

3. One shot of Cointreau.

4. One shot of Agave Nectar (found at ABC Store)

5. 3-4 Freshly Squeezed Limes


Darren bought me the hand held lime squeezer for my birthday, off of Amazon. Shake really hard and drink directly from the shaker with a metal straw. I know. Weird details. But the straw keeps the cocktail COLD and oh so yummy. I can only have ONE. Two will knock me in my feet. Let me know if you give it a try!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)