Friday, January 4, 2019

Sadie and Simon's Christmas

I've shared these thoughts just recently, but everyone that I purchase gifts for is considered in great lengths. EVEN OUR DOGS! 
Our dogs are truly treated like "royalty" and that is exactly why I HAD to buy that (above) $40.00 Rae Dunn dog bed as soon as I spotted it.  This was an item that I have been on the hunt for.   know, white dog bed, seems crazy, but they've had it for a good three weeks now and it's still very white.  My dogs are CLEAN!

Sadie and Simon always get a Christmas stocking filled with new toys and new treats. Sadie is always so A.D.D. on Christmas morning. She has to be RIGHT in the middle of us and paces the living room floors, so this year I tried a LARGE, candy cane rawhide shaped bone.  It was a HUGE blessing because it kept her fully entertained AND STILL for 45 minutes.  
See what I mean?? Every time we opened a gift, we started to throw our wrapping paper and boxes in the same spot and Sadie NEVER moved.  She received a royalty bed, but chose to be in the midst of it all.  If you are looking for a true family dog... a Rhodesian Ridgeback would be it.
And I always buy Simon new clothing.  He's not really a fan of clothing, but in the Winter, it's sorta critical for him. I bought two hoodies.  One said "Fierce", the other said, "Hangry".  I decided to only keep one. The word "fierce" fit him better.
Oh I could eat him up with a spoon.  He's so adorable.
 They also received a new water bowl by Rae Dunn!
To say they are spoiled is an understatement, but these dogs give me the MOST unconditional love ever and I feel so incredible lucky to have them! Besides, if you're going to have a dog, be the best dog owner you can be. Seriously!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)