Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Are you ready for Memorial Day?

Memorial Day is around the corner.  Let's REMEMBER and HONOR those who served our country, by wearing our patriotic colors.  I carry all of mites to create LONG-LASTING, waterproof, American Flag looks!  ShadowSense and LipSense are both versatile, meaning you can wear them anywhere... not JUST on the body part they are intense for.  

So moms of children, you could use our make-up to paint American Flags on to your kiddos.  OR you could eat corn on the cob without fearing your lip color will come off.  Everything we offer is waterproof, budge-proof, smudge-proof.  So even jumping in a pool or riding down a slip and slide will not affect your make up.  
Contact me today! IF you are NOT local, feel free to shop my website and place your order today! I SHIP FOR FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)