Friday, February 16, 2018

You Love Me Better Than [Five Guys] Combined!

Darren and I love giving gifts to each other.  We LOVE being creative.  We don't give the obvious, the standard, or the mundane year after year.  We go out of our way to show each other that we put thought into every detail. 
I have several Valentine's Day gifts for him (we celebrate tomorrow, February 17th) and this is ONE.  
 
I bought him a gift card to Five Guys, so we can go out to lunch and enjoy a yummy meal. THAT is BORING... but what's NOT boring is what the gift card is attached to.
I came up with the idea/tag line all by my lonesome and designed a cute printable.  I am sharing it with you HERE! T.G.I.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)