Monday, November 27, 2017

CYBER MONDAY!!!!

It’s “Cyber Monday” and everyone’s in a shopping mood. No need to go out. And no need to wait on a package to arrive. Just tell me what you want and I will come to you IMMEDIATELY. I am meeting a customer at Sheetz today at 1:15 pm. See!?! It’s that easy. OR if you live out of state, I ship FOR FREE!!!!!
Need a stocking stuffer? Are your lips dehydrated or damaged? Want a moisturizing lipgloss made with Shea Butter and Vitamin E?!!! Choose from one of our (11) gloss colors. This gloss works to repair damaged lips and creates a smooth, long-lasting, healthy lips. 
Don't hesitate to contact me @540.520.1853!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)