Monday, September 11, 2017

Half Off!!!

Are you a stay-at-home mommy and need extra income? Are you on maternity leave and the countdown to your return to work is breaking your heart? Are you discontent in your current job, but know you are driven to excel in another career, if you had a job that you loved? Consider a direct sales position, working for YOURSELF.  Be your OWN boss. Create your own flexibility. Brand your own company: be it your goals, motto, etc... Join SeneGence: a direct sales company, which sells a full skincare and make-up line, that has the BEST compensation package for their distributors, in ALL of the U.S.  This MONTH ONLY (September), our company is offering all distributors 50% off of ALL $300 (or greater) orders.  What?! This was NOT offered to me when I became a distributor, so I rejoice with you and for you.  This is a great opportunity and incentive to stock up on ALL of the products that your future customers will know and grow to LOVE, PLUS maximize YOUR discount. I'd love for you to be a part of my team, so contact me for details.  540.520.1853 and ask for Kristin!  "I sell it because I love it.  I don't love it because I sell it!"  #WorkFromHome

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)