Saturday, August 5, 2017

Chick-Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day!

On July 11th, Chick-Fil-A had their yearly tradition known as "Cow Appreciation Day!".  If you've never heard of it, basically, everyone is invited to dress up like a cow, anyway they desire, show up to Chick-Fil-A, and order a meal.  Whoever arrives with JUST a cow face, receives a FREE entree (only).  Whoever arrives in FULL cow mode, receives a FREE meal.  
We've done it for several years, but this year ONLY Jax was willing to make a costume.  SO... ONLY Jax was going to be able to participate.  
He used one of his daddy's wife beater t-shirts, cut out black cow spots (from google images), and wrote "Eat Mor Chikn" on the back of his shirt.
I used my lipsense products to create a few special touches.  I used the "Onyx" ShadowSense to write "Eat Mor Chikn".  I used "Kissed For A Cause" LipSense color for Liley's cow nose.
Every time "Kiss For A Cause" is purchased, $1 from the sale goes to the Susan B. Komen foundation.  
Jax was kind enough to share his costume with Lilah.  SO, Lilah and I went in first.  She sat inside to eat.  Then I went back out, grabbed Jax and ordered his FREE meal. I enjoy this tradition together. Ty was too cool to participate even though people of ALL ages were doing it.  He's not a conformer.  He's a leader.  HAHA.  Thank you Chick-Fil-A for your generosity to our community and so many other communities throughout America.  
Thank you SeneGence for creating such an AWESOME product that has so many multiple uses because of it's LONG LASTING qualities.  If you are interested in any of SeneGence products, please contact me directly.  Allow me to be your Lip Boss.
Immediately after eating our free mea,l at Chick-Fil-A, I took the twins to 7-Eleven, since it was 7-11-2017, for a FREE slurpee. This is also ANOTHER tradition we take advantage of EVERY YEAR.  I didn't get one, but I did grab one for Ty.  
These are memories that I know my kids will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)