Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Ty's 11th Birthday Breakfast & Lunch!

Tyson turned 11 on May 11th.  He woke up to special breakfast and I also visited him at lunch.  For breakfast, I made a colorful, fun, and creative ice cream cone plate out of waffles, eggs, sausage, strawberries, and a cherry!
 I also decorated the kitchen area.
Look who arrived?!?! Napoleon, our Elf On The Shelf.  
I made these birthday waffles for Tyson's 11th birthday.  A simple waffle mix, add sprinkles, and wala. It adds a lot of festivity to the presentation. 
To make the "ice cream cone" cut the waffles in the shape of a triangle.
See how pretty they ended up?
I didn't want the twins' breakfast to look just like the birthday boy's breakfast, so this is how I designed theirs.
We sang happy birthday to him!! You can tell the energy was low, haha.  It was bright and early...6:30 am. 
The breakfast hairdo was really happening.  I hadn't done Liley's hair yet.
I cut the eggs in the shape of a circle, using my biscuit cutter, and the sausage in the shape of Ty's new age "11".  
I only eat lunch, with my kiddies, at school, on their birthdays.  I picked up a pizza from Mamma Maria's and asked the owner to put pepperoni on top in the shape of an "11".  I also picked him up some birthday cake gelato and blueberries (from home).
Then... off to rush home to cook a homemade dinner and dessert for him.  #spoiledboy

1 comment:

  1. What a special way to spend a special day! Happy birthday, Tyson!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)