Sunday, January 17, 2016

Making "Spirits" Bright!

Every year, I try hard to come up with a few, creative gifts for my spectacular hubby!  This year, I spotted these ah-mazing, metal trees, at Pier 1 Imports, and snagged three of them.  For Darren, I decided to use one of the metal trees and hang little airplane bottles onto it. We are NOT big drinkers.  TBH, I would much rather have an ice cream Sunday than a glass of wine! I like to eat my calories, not drink them. But occasionally, it's nice to relax and sip on ONE cocktail.
 I attached little tags to each airplane bottle which read, "Making Spirits Bright". 
 I also clipped on a few Christmas light clothespins, from Michael's Craft Store, onto each branch ($1.00 section).  

This gift could be duplicated and the options are endless.  Try it out using candies, jewelry, k-cups, OR even wallflowers from Bath & Body works!!! I decided to use the other two trees by hanging wallflowers onto each branch. I gave the other trees to our assistant pastor, Eddie and youth pastor, Brett, for Christmas.  
I bought a wallflower in EVERY color of the rainbow, plus a WHITE/CLEAR, and just hung them on every other branch. I stuck a wallflower plug at the top! I am NOT sure how I come up with these things. I LOVE giving UNIQUE, practical, and useful gifts.  I basically BEG my brain to explode with creativity.  This time, I think it listened.  HEHE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the tree ideas! The wallflower one is something my mom would really enjoy. We don't do large gifts, so this is so creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber!!!! I was kinda proud of them. Haha. If you do one, send me a photo. Thanks for reading our blog.

      Delete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)