Saturday, January 23, 2016

Do You Want To Build A Snowman? ~ Snack Plate


I spotted these ADORABLE, Olaf napkins, cups, and paper plates at Wal-mart, the night before our blizzard.  I HAD to have them! 
Today, mid-morning, I made my three snow babies a "Do you want to build a snowman?" snack plate.
I simply grabbed things from the pantry that I thought reminded me AND them of  what you would use to build a snowman.  I tried to keep it healthy and portion controlled.  
I did SPOT Olaf yogurt cups too!!! Of course, I had to have them!!!
The snack plate consisted of: 
3 different sized circles of Provolone cheese (making the snowman).
Petite carrot sticks (making the noses).
Fresh Raspberries (making the pipe)
Peanuts (making the buttons and eyes)
(1) Mini Oreo and (1) Cookies and Cream Cookies (making the top hat)
Pretzel Sticks (making the arms).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)