Saturday, October 24, 2015

Glenvar Biddy Bull Dogs Vs. Vinton

We were so thankful that during Gram's visit, she was able to at least see 2/3 kids perform in their extra cirricular activities. We were up and out early.  BOTH kids had team photos that day! The air was chilly. It was a great day for football.  
The referee had to give the boys a stern talking to for some things they kept doing wrong, over and over.  They weren't trying to disobey, they are just still new at this.
Go Jaxey!!!
Go Liley!
I love the below photo! My Jax is getting so big, too fast.  He's my heart!
If you haven't seen enough, double click on the online photo album below. I posted the photos I liked best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)