Saturday, October 24, 2015

Glenvar Biddy Bull Dogs Vs. Hidden Valley

The Biddy Bull Dogs are finally playing a consistent football schedule  NOW that the rain has disappeared.  So consistent, I have NOT been able to keep up with blogging about it.  These boys are playing so well and the coaches have worked so hard.  This is the hardest group to teach, so kuddos to them for fulfilling their role and doing it with JOY! I cannot possibly narrate all of these photos.  This post is TWO games combined.  Glenvar Biddy Bull Dogs Vs. Hidden Valley!!! ENJOY them all: football players and cheerleaders.

If you haven't seen enough, just double click on the online photo album below to see more.  I just posted some of my absolute favorites from BOTH games combined.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Thank you for always getting the best pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)