Monday, September 28, 2015

Cheer Olympics 2015 (Photos)

Lilah, along with many other cheerleaders, enjoyed the 2015 Cheer Olympics yesterday.  Despite the dreary weather, the girls arrived looking adorable and CHEER-y.  Haha.  I only took a small amount of photos because I just cannot find a setting on my camera, or possibly my flash is NOT powerful enough, to create a good looking photo.  I get easily frustrated when I can't eventually capture the perfect shot.
The girls received a metal after it was all over!
Ansley and Lilah #BFF
Lilah's fan club!  Sadly, I didn't get a picture with my girl because I am the photographer.
Now that Lilah knows what to expect, I think she will really be anticipating this event next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)