Saturday, June 20, 2015

"We [Heart] You Dad!"

Tomorrow, we will be celebrating a very special father...Darren. We have a great day planned for him, which includes gifts, both handmade and store bought, dinner, and lots of love. Without Darren in this home, life would be very different and extremely sad. We are thankful for his hard work, dedication to everything he does, as well as, his love for the Lord. STABILITY and GRATITUDE are the two MAIN WORDS that come to mind when I think of my children's father.  
Just a little background to the adorable photos above: Ty had a birthday party to attend and Father's Day was quickly approaching. I dressed the kids in coordinating outfits, headed to Greenhill Park, on a very HOT, humid day AND with literally 18 minutes to spare, I snapped "Mr. Canon". I was able to capture 59 photos. That's it. Out of those 59 photos, at least 10 were taken with a smudge spot on the camera's lens, so I couldn't even use them as a viable option. That was terribly disappointing because those photos were of Lilah and very adorable. Oh well. I am still pleased, for the most part, with the outcome. It's like a friend said, "It doesn't have to be perfect.  It's the thought and meaning behind the gift that really counts!"  I'm just impressed Sadie cooperated. Three kids and a 7 month old puppy, ALL staring perfectly into the camera's lens? BINGO!!!! I chose photos of Lilah and Ty that were sweet/serious and for Jax, I chose a goofy photo because that is the stage of life he is in right now.

If you'd like to see ALL of the 59 photos that I captured that day, double click on the photo album below. Be on the look out for the rest of our Father's Day celebration, AFTER IT HAPPENS, tomorrow.  Haha.  We LOVE you Darren!!!!!!
Happy Father's Day to ALL of those amazing dads out there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)