Thursday, March 5, 2015

TheStir.CafeMom.Com Features #7, #8, and #9

BollingWith5 was featured on TheStir.CafeMom.com again. This is feature #7, #8, and #9.  Yahoo!!! You may recall this post about Ashely's Baby Sprinkle. It took a tad longer, than I had expected, for some of my creations to be published, but here is the actual link to the what TheStir considered unique ways to celebrated a mommy who's pregnant for the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time around. Three of my ideas were featured. I still pinch myself every time I get featured and when I think about how lucky I am to be able to work with TheStir, from time to time.  
Feature #7 - A Baby Shower Sprinkle Invitation
Feature #8: A Fruit Salad Baby Cradle
Feature #9 - Baby Sprinkle Game: Whose Water Broke?
*A side note: 2/6 families, from our small group, are expecting little ones in September and in October.  A special shout out to The Maggi Family and The Fernandez Family.  The Maggi's are expecting their second child and the Fernandez Family is expecting their 4th child. I guess they will be receiving a Baby Sprinkle sometime in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)