Wednesday, March 18, 2015

After School St. Patty's Snack!

They breakfast, snack bag, lunch box, and NOW after school snack were all St. Patty's Day approved. What "lucky" leprechauns these Bolling Kids are. After the kids left for school, I straightened up our kitchen island and made their place settings look a little different.
I turned our glittered shamrocks into MR. Shamrocks, by adding a mustache to each one.  
 On the way to a doctor appointment, I stopped off at our local cupcake shop, Bubblecake, but they didn't have any St. Patty's Day cupcakes.  Boo!!!! Then I recalled that Dunkin Donuts was also on the way home.  They also didn't have anything festive, but they agreed to make me three green donuts. I already had purchased the Chobani Key Lime "Flip" to go along with it.
 Lilah was ECSTATIC.  She came home and saw that donut and squealed, saying "YOU ARE THE BEST MOM EVER!"  LOL!
Following their snack was an all time favorite...A green silly string fight.  I will post all o these funny photos later, but here is a sneak peak.
We hope you had a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)