Friday, January 9, 2015

Love Creates A Family Tree!

I am the vine and you are the branches. IF you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit! For apart from me, you can do nothing! ~John 15:5
This adorable tree of love was created for our kitchen table in celebration of Valentine's Day, which I LOVE!!! No pun intended. You could easily use real branches and spray paint them brown, gold, or silver.  You could even spray paint them red if it would match with your decor.  I bought my branches at Kirklands. Originally, each branch was $4.99.  I bought them on sale for $1.99 each.  I believe there are 5 branches.  Then, off to my favorite place, the Dollar Tree.  I bought ONE pack of large, heart confetti.
 I had pink and red ribbon on hand because I collect it.  
Hole punch the top corner of each heart.
String the ribbon through!
 And get to work decorating your branches.
I love the way it turned out.  If time permits, the kids and I will discuss what we LOVE most and use my label maker to stick our "loves" onto each heart!
... "And the tree was happy." ~Shel Silverstein from The Giving Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)